Learn how to build a small app that can manage a wallet, send and receive transactions, and looks neat using Nimiq’s look & feel in a few short tutorials.
- Basics 1: Establishing Consensus. Set up a node in a website, connect it and reach consensus.
- Basics 2: Blockchain Events and User Interface. Use Nimiq Style to add UI to the basic client.
- Basics 3: Transactions. Send and receive transactions directly from within the browser.
- Basics 4: Extended Transactions. Add a message to your transactions using extended transactions.
- Basics 5: Nimiq Identicons. Using Nimiq Identicons to help user identifying and verifying addresses.
How to Integrate Nimiq Checkout Into Your Web Shop. Set up a simple web shop and receive payments in NIM.
Nimiq Payment Plugin
How to install the Nimiq Payment Plugin for WordPress WooCommerce. Setup an online shop with WordPress + WooCommerce and configure the Nimiq Payment Plugin to receive payments in NIM.
Nimiq Ledger Setup
How to use Nimiq with Ledger Nano device. Install the Nimiq app on Ledger Nano and start using your device with Nimiq Safe.
More to come. Want to contribute? Please get in touch.