Learn how to build a small app that can manage a wallet, send and receive transactions, and looks neat using Nimiq’s look & feel in a few short tutorials.
- Basics 1: Establishing Consensus. Set up a node in a website, connect it and reach consensus.
- Basics 2: Blockchain Events and User Interface. Use Nimiq Style to add UI to the basic client.
- Basics 3: Transactions. Send and receive transactions directly from within the browser.
- Basics 4: Extended Transactions. Add a message to your transactions using extended transactions.
- Basics 5: Nimiq Iqons. Using Nimiq Iqons to help user identifying and verifying addresses.
Nimiq Checkout. Set up a simple web shop and receive payments in NIM.
Nimiq Payment Plugin
WordPress Payment Plugin 1: Installation. Setup an online shop with WordPress + WooCommerce and configure the Nimiq Payment Plugin to receive payments in NIM.
More to come. Want to contribute? Please get in touch.